Thursday, March 22, 2012

Feb/March In like a Lion-Out like a Lamb

Nana and Grandpa get to hang with the sweetie-pie!

 Not quite sitting on her own, she kept slumping over...but she is just an awesome model and loves to have her picture taken!
 My baby turned 16!  Growing into a beautiful woman, we are so blessed! Crazy how each of our children are so different-but that is why each of us are uniquely made by our Creator-and still each in His image!
 At the arboretum-I love the lines on this picture.
 Don't let your husband touch your skin in a picure as you get older-bleh! but we were trying to imitate SJ. and all her poses.
 It was St. Patrick's day-so I guess these two guys set out on a quest for 4 leaf clovers.
 This guy brings a pillow to enjoy the garden bench.
 On to the St Pat's festival.  They were cute dancers-but I really didn't realize how rowdy the audience could get when watching the dancers.
 this is a pretty pricey special- I wonder what different countries No1 selling packages are and if they are different from the USA???
 Pullen Park- they renovated it and it is very nice,but I miss the mature trees down by the pond.  I wonder why they took them out, they would be so pretty this time of the year when they bloomed.

 Mich claims that we never took her on the carousel-so she and Vin took a ride ($1).  Now every child has had a ride! (can't say we never did that....seems Mich didn't get to do as much as the others)

We enjoyed a 4th Birthday party with my great-niece.  Kind of a gray day-but I think she enjoyed herself and her friends.

Just a quick photo update this time.  Gearing up for Spring Break, Easter, Birthday, Anniversary.....April is going to be busy!  Love the warm spring weather and storms.  Puddles full of pine pollen, trees and flowers blooming and the grass green and growing. One of my favorites times of the year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bleh