Thursday, April 28, 2011

retreat...rest ..relaxation...meditation



Yep, it is that time of year.  We will be heading out, storms are approaching..Tornado watches/warnings.  But that is what it sometimes is like..a whirlwind of activity, darkness...making way for the Light!
Studying the Holy Spirit this weekend...not to make light of current events, but if I am too focused on how "bad" things are and getting anxious about them. ie Libya and my gas budget, Obama and his birth certificate, the economy-if we get a paycheck this week, our young people involved in combat in Afghanistan and our young people battling Evil here, I have to remember to check out where my home country is.  It should say- HEAVEN! and therefore  I will leave it up to Him who is ABLE!

Psalm 121
 1-2 I look up to the mountains; does my strength come from mountains? 
   No, my strength comes from God, 
      who made heaven, and earth, and mountains. (the Message)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice picture of an ugly cat!