Friday, June 3, 2011

life

 May brought a lot of activity to the house.  FFA events for Mich, Bible Studies, and meetings.
Studied Holy Spirit, relationships, I AM passages in JOHN,  Pentecost, Lame Man, the Eunuch and Philip.  I pray that I would be as obedient and responsive as Philip, and listen to the Holy Spirit and allow Him to move  in my life!
 Baby G is showing up in Dec.  We are so excited.
 Please pray for our nephew,Derek.  He is serving in Afghanistan for a year.
Mich with too much bronzer, but she finishes her freshman year with a great GPA. So proud of her!

“[God Doesn't Miss a Thing] A gentle response defuses anger, but a sharp tongue kindles a temper-fire.” Proverbs 15:1 MSG

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is Baby G? Kathy

kareng said...

Kathy, I am going to be joining the Nana ranks!

babyarnie said...

Congrats!! To those lonely souls who aren't on facebook I would have thought you were going for number 6!! Aggg!! Thanks for clearing that up. Congrats Elizabeth.

kareng said...

shhhhush, Martha! I think I am ready for a new season...not that I don't love being a mommy! ;)