Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Baby Love

When I arrived at Camp Lejeune Naval Hospital,(530PM) I found a happy social able Elizabeth.

Since it was getting late, she needed a nap.(about 930PM)
 So, a while later, Elizabeth's eyes popped open wide and let the nurse and midwife know that things had changed.  20 min later- (147AM) Scarlett arrives!

She came in at 6lb10oz  20" long


spending time in the warmer

little feet

moved up to Mother and Baby Floor at  630AM

 Nana and Scarlett!
 Uncle Patrick
 Grandpa Vinny
 Aunt Michey
And with Mama and Grandma (830PM)
(Elizabeth's Mother-in-law is also Karin and was there  for the delivery!  Her support and love was so integral to this wonderful story.  Luke was able to talk to Elizabeth around 530AM after Scarlett was born and saw pics as well. )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nana!!! Scarlett is a beautiful little baby. I can't wait to meet her.

Merry Christmas!!
Kathy

Tell Elizabeth I said congratulations!!

babyarnie said...

YEAH!! I'm so glad things went well. Now I know why she was on my mind so much! :)