Friday, September 13, 2013

Good byes or see you laters...

Once again our family and friends are facing Cancer and the prognosis isn't good.
To receive a good-bye note is quite jarring.
None of us know the hour of our demise and for believers; the day we change our location and our wretched bodies become whole.  
    Heaven...
So, as Christians in the Church- do we say "good bye" or "see you later" ?  

I feel the shaking, the stirring of my soul.  Checking to see who is on the throne; is it Jesus or is it me?
   Time to re evaluate, to review, to re purpose,  and to renew.

At the same time, weddings and babies are also being celebrated. Life goes on. We live and we die.
I am hard pressed to remain diligent to keep my hyphen ( 1962-20xx) full of Christ filled living.
A question that has come up this week, "Do I really believe what I believe is really real?" D.Tackett.

So, as I ponder, I will pray that the Lord will help me with my disbelief, that my friend will experience healing, and that I will proclaim Him!  May my Intentions be my Actions.


Hebrews 12:2

New King James Version (NKJV)
looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

1 comment:

babyarnie said...

Yes karen! That too is my prayer!