Monday, January 9, 2012

pet peeves

I decided that I have a lot of pet peeves.  But who I am to be so bothered by others or what they do or don't do? Nobody.

So, I decided to list at list a few pet peeves about myself and see if I can do something about them. (me)

1. Don't like to change.
2.Don't like to finish what I start.

These are pretty big ones, that are going to require an self evaluation and self discipline. 

3. I pick at my split ends (trichoptilosis)
4. I don't consider how I look when I go out.  (I forget to brush my hair and check my teeth)

These are minor, but very ingrained.  I can fix these by just taking a few minutes each day and concentrating on the task at hand and by resisting the urge to look at the ends of my hair and getting regular hair cuts. (although Vince asked me what would I do with all my free time if I stopped picking at those ends?! ;-)  )

No comments: