Wednesday, March 27, 2013

winter in spring

I usually cycle through feeling  a little "punk", as my Grandma would say, and feeling up and refreshed.
Lately punk.  
Had to put the dog down.  Peppy was a constant companion for 15 years.  Although, officially not my dog- he was for the kids to have and to learn responsibility for, he was mine.  I fed, watered, bathed, walked, cleaned up after, brought to the vets, etc... and he was a good dog.
He was stinky and old and still he was good.  It was a hard choice, but it was time-he was in pain. 
Scarlett came with her parents to visit us.  She got sick and I felt so bad for her.  Her mommy did so well taking care of her first vomiting episodes.  She even got to experience it first hand, while enjoying a rare cuddle!

Lots to be thankful for and lots to pray for.  I am thankful for all the reminders of God's grace that is extended to me each day!

Praying for the ones I love that don't know Him. Praying for those I don't even know!

Happy 2nd Anniversary to E and L!  

Praying for a wonderful job opportunity for V.

Hoping Spring comes and stays a little bit.




No comments: